Due to the nature of personalization services, our products cannot be accepted for return or refund unless we made an error with your order. In the event that we made an error, please notify us immediately and we will be happy to correct our mistake and replace your product at no cost to you.
We DO NOT accept returns or refunds due to the following:
- Design: We offer a wide variety of designs for customers to choose from. As such, we cannot accept returns or refunds due to customers being unsatisfied with their choice of design.
- Personalization: Our product descriptions state to double-check the spelling and make sure all information is correct before placing an order. This is the customers responsibility as we cannot be held liable for customers providing incorrect information.
- Wood type and/or Color: We provide a “WOOD SELECTION” image in our listings for wood type reference. Please refer to this image for a range of differing colorations and grain for each wood type. Our products are made from natural wood and are never stained in the process. Due to the natural origin of the wood, there will be color variations that might be different from what is shown in our images. Each piece of wood is different, resulting in every product having its own unique coloring, grain and overall look. This is what makes our products truly one-of-a-kind!
- Engraving Color: Our products are engraved using a high density laser beam. Due to this burning process, the coloration of the end engraving varies dependent on that particular piece of wood and how it reacts to the laser beam. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns or refunds due to the engraving color as we have no control over this aspect.
- Size: Our descriptions state that our product sizes are in inches. We suggest to use a measuring tape for size reference prior to ordering.
- Care: We do not accept returns or refunds due to customers lack of proper board care. Please refer to the “Cutting Board Care Instructions” included in your package for tips on how to properly take care of your product. If you’ve misplaced it, please contact us and we’ll email you an electronic version as soon as possible. If your product becomes rough or slight peeling occurs, it can be returned to its beautiful condition with a few easy steps:
- Start with a clean, dry board
- Sand the board with a 220-grit piece of sandpaper until smooth
- Clean the board with a dry towel
- Apply Walnut Artisan Cutting Board Oil or a food-grade FDA mineral oil
- Let soak overnight
- Wipe off excess oil with a clean, dry towel
- Repeat this process periodically or as needed
In the event your shipment arrived damaged, you must notify us as soon as possible. The time to file a claim with the shipping company is only 5 business days after you receive your shipment. After you’ve contacted us, we will file a claim with the shipping company. Once the claim is approved, we will make and ship you a new product at no cost to you.
In the unlikely event that something has happened in transit, please contact the shipping company (Canada Post or USPS) immediately to inquire about your package. Please be sure to have your tracking number handy. If the shipping company claims the package has been lost, please contact us immediately. We will file a claim with the shipping company and once approved, we will make and ship you a new product at no cost to you.
For more information, please contact us.